Washington Stabilization Fund Provides Rescue Loans

Homeowners should not assume they will not qualify.

Program highlights:
•  Available to homeowners within Seattle city limits*
•  Homeowners with delinquent mortgages, property taxes, and/or HOA dues are encouraged to apply
• Applications are submitted via a foreclosure counselor

Homeowners should get in touch with a HUD-certified counseling agency as soon as possible in order to start the process of saving their home and regaining stability. Interested parties can call the Washington Homeownership Resource Center at 877-894-4663. We are here to help!

Washington Homeownership Resource Center - Program Video





No events found


There are no words to say how much you did for us and how much you helped us, you basically saved us.
B. A.
I want to say a huge thank you.  It feels a million times better knowing where we will be living, that we don't have to move, and I can actually afford to live here.  My life is no longer on hold, and we have been able to make plans for the first time in ages. There is no more black cloud of uncertainty hanging over my head always, waiting for the bank to dictate so much of my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
C. K.
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and put my heart at rest! I look forward to working with you to stay in our home.  I have an appointment with a housing counselor your referred us to and I will give you an update once that occurs.  Again, it meant so very much to me that you took the time to give me hope.
A. F.